Printable Child Custody Binder - The ultimate tool for your custody battle!
Lets face it - there is nothing fun or exciting about a divorce or breakup. This is especially true when children are involved. No matter how civil your breakup is - as long as children are involved, there will need to be some form of custody agreement.
Keeping a child custody journal will be recommended by any good attorney or lawyer. This printable child custody binder contains everything needed for the custody process.
With 21 pages specifically designed for the child custody process, this document is ready to be printed and used instantly after purchase. It is crucial that you begin documenting ASAP in the divorce or breakup process, to ensure accurate and detailed records are maintained from the beginning.
Pages included in this printable child custody binder
- Childs Information
- Other Parents Information
- Quick Contacts
- Blank Monthly Planner
- Visitation planner
- Schedule Changes
- Important Dates
- To Do List
- Visitation Log
- Communication Log
- Spending Record
- Child Support Payments
- Weekly Notes
- Lawyer Notes
- Lined Notes
- Lined notes (Half Pages)
- Court Appearance Notes
- Incident Log
- Concerns Raised
- Custody Agreement
About this printable child custody binder
You get both A4 and US Letter sized versions, meaning this printable child custody binder is compatible with printers around the world. You are given pdf files in a zipped folder.
Upon purchasing, you get this printable child custody binder in 8 colors. Choose your favourite, or mix, match and color code your planner to suit your own personal preferences. Colors included:
- 21 pages, ready to print and fill out
- Each page in 8 colors
- A4 and US letter (8.5x11 inch) versions
- Instant digital download (nothing will be shipped).
- You are given .pdf file(s). These files are NOT EDITABLE, and are made to be printed as is.
- Printables on this site are for personal use only. You may not alter, redistribute, or resell them for monetary gain.
Tips for using this child custody binder
Documenting everything related to your child, or the custody process should become a habit; This binder will become the ultimate tool in developing this habit. All things that happen to your child, whether good, neutral or bad should be recorded and accurately dated. Ones memory will often not be enough proof in court and throughout the mediation process.
Remain Balanced and stay objective: While your ultimate goal may be to gain full custody of your child, it is crucial that you remain 100% objective, including the good things the other parent may do.Remember, this is about what is best for your children, not what is best for you or for the other parent. It is essential that you never falsify information, or you will ultimately loose the custody battle should you get caught.
Include Smaller Details: Don’t forget to include the smaller, everyday details with your custody journal. Specifically, you’ll want to take note of:
- Comments your child makes about the other parent (Positive and negative)
- Comments that other people have made about the other parent.
- Other comments by your child about yourself or the divorce
- Any appointments for the child.
- Any signs of physical violence
- Your child’s general moods
- Performance changes or mood changes in school
- Shifts in attitude
- Anything else that may be deemed important
Set aside time each day for using the journal. You should not wait to log in the journal, but input any important child custody information as soon as it arises.
Remember to include the date on every entry
Keep in chronological order as best as possible: This will make navigation through the journal much more efficient
© Plan Print Land